- I completed the two Brick trades (with Highland and Seattle) that were forgotten the past few sims -- sorry guys!
- Major league contracts: None
- Major league extensions:
- Highland - MR Carlos Velazquez - 4 years for $2,950,000 (total)
- Highland - RF Enrique Moreno - 4 years for $3,000,000 (total)
- Minor league contracts:
- Houston - MR Dan Eggleston
- London - SP Jack Knapp
- Atlanta - SP Larry Lger (international)
- Shackamaxon - SP Sione Kaleba (international)
- Brick - SP Vicente Rivera (international)
- Waiver claims:
- Highland - RF Jose Garcia from Atlanta
We may have a new owner for the London franchise.
The draft pool for the upcoming draft has been announced.
The following voting measures received at least six YES votes (out of 11 possible) and have passed:
- Turn on minor league free agency (turned on now)
- Limit minor league rosters to 35 players (will be enforced on Opening Day, 4/1/2028)
- Create rookie league for just drafted, international promotions, and un-drafted free agent signees (will be created on the day of the draft (3/1/2028)
- Adjust media revenue to normalize budgets (will be modified on Opening Day)
Start trimming down your minor league rosters in anticipation of the 35-man limit (which will be turned on at Opening Day).
Since the measure to add a rookie league has been enabled, we should vote on the discussion to (VOTE #1) move the draft to 6/1 each year (from the current 3/1 date), and (VOTE #2) whether to change the number of game-generated eligible players from the current 20 rounds to 30 rounds worth of players.
This proposal would be for changing the draft starting in 2029, not this current season. Please vote YES or NO to either or both of the options as a comment to this thread. Please save your discussion to the original thread.
Next sim: Next Saturday night. The draft and spring training are coming soon!